Spam-maked ham to be returned to queue

Nikolaos Pavlidis Nikolaos.Pavlidis at beds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 14 14:30:50 GMT 2009

Hello Julian,

First of all you have all our best wishes for a speedy recovery. Thank
you once again for taking an interest to our situation even in the given
circumstances.

Unfortunately "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files" is set to "no"
so the mails we need are single files stuck
in /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/date/spam and the sendmail -qI/R/S
option does not seem to work since I believe it applies to messages
still on queue.

Thank you in advance, your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Nik

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 17:35 +0000, Julian Field wrote:
> If you have "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes" then you
> can just take the qf+df pair of files from the quarantine directory
and
> drop them straight into /var/spool/mqueue. The next sendmail queue run

> will deliver them. If you don't want to wait for that, then read the
man
> page for sendmail, the "-q" section, you want to read how to use the
> "-qI" option in particular.
>
> On 13/1/09 15:45, Nikolaos Pavlidis wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > We have a working Solatis-Mailscanner installation based on sendmail
MTA

--

Nikolaos Pavlidis BSc (Hons) MBCS NCLP
System Administrator