Spam-maked ham to be returned to queue

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 17:35:53 GMT 2009

If you have "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes" then you
can just take the qf+df pair of files from the quarantine directory and
drop them straight into /var/spool/mqueue. The next sendmail queue run
will deliver them. If you don't want to wait for that, then read the man
page for sendmail, the "-q" section, you want to read how to use the
"-qI" option in particular.

On 13/1/09 15:45, Nikolaos Pavlidis wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We have a working Solatis-Mailscanner installation based on sendmail MTA
> which is still learning... and therefore sending some email's to
> quarantine when it shouldn't. How is it possible to put the
> "misunderstood" mails back in the queue to be sent after being
> identified and sa-leaned as ham?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nik