FreeBSD Port

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Tue Jan 13 16:21:20 GMT 2009

I have no idea if this of use to people but I have updated the port
files for my own use and thought others might find it useful. It's not
to Jan-Peter's standard I'm sure but it seems to function and that's
good enough for me! Naturally all the main work is still JP's I have
just done some hacking and tweaking to make this work for the latest
version with the new lock files.

I'll get in touch with JP and see if he can firstly approve the new
files and secondly (If he is happy) organise to commit the changes to
the ports tree. In the mean time, just delete your /usr/ports/mail/
mailscanner directory and decompress this in it's place. cd into it
and make as you would normally.

Regards

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ