Problem using mailfromd

Mike Masse mrm at quantumcc.com
Mon Jan 12 23:16:49 GMT 2009

I'm using the latest version of Mailscanner w/ sendmail and I'm trying
to run the mailfromd milter.   When MailScanner is running, the milter
does not appear to be called by the sendmail process.    If I stop
MailScanner and run sendmail by itself without making any other config
changes then it calls the milter just fine.    Reading some of the
earlier messages on this list concerning milters, it sounds like
MailScanner isn't supposed to have an effect on sendmail milters, but it
certainly is in my case.    Can anyone suggest anything I should look for?

-Mike