MAilScanner 4.75

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 20:46:17 GMT 2009

On 12/1/09 19:23, Dave Shariff Yadallee - System Administrator a.k.a.
The Root of the Problem wrote:
> Jules,
>
> when will MS 4.75 be released?

When there's something to put in it. I aim to do another tiny bug-fix
re-release of 4.74 first, with the Dave Filchak thread fixed in it.

I haven't got any other major things outstanding at the moment, apart
from the crash-protection database code, which I haven't even started
seriously thinking about yet. I've got a big mail server move to do at
the start of Feb and I don't want to be deep into anything else when
that happens, I would rather spend my time testing the server move to
death before starting on anything else. Day-job getting in the way again :-)

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM