Anti-spear-phishing sa-update channel

Laskie, Norman NWL002 at shsu.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:27:15 GMT 2009

I'm running into an issue running the sa-update command against your channel.  I'm willing to bet it's something stupid I'm doing / not doing.

Thanks in advance,
Norman

sa-update --channel spear.bastionmail.com --gpgkey 06EF70A3
error: GPG validation failed!
The update downloaded successfully, but it was not signed with a trusted GPG
key.  Instead, it was signed with the following keys:

    06EF70A3

Perhaps you need to import the channel's GPG key?  For example:

    wget http://spamassassin.apache.org/updates/GPG.KEY
    sa-update --import GPG.KEY

channel: GPG validation failed, channel failed