identical messages -- some get bayes score, some don't

Cannon Watts cwatts at elsberry.k12.mo.us
Sat Jan 10 17:28:19 GMT 2009

On Sat, January 10, 2009 5:21 am, Glenn Steen wrote:

> Do you have a very large bayes_seen file? If so... remove it. Then
> redo the tests and see if things aren't better.
> Or do you have any expire files, from failed expiry runs?

I think that was the problem.  After removing bayes_seen and bayes_toks,
then rebuilding them by feeding 500 or so hams and spams to sa-learn, the
bayes timeouts seem to be fixed.

> Ok, so this situation popped up right after the move?

Not really.  I made the move because I was having the same situation on the
old box.  I didn't do a lot of debugging there because that machine was so
overtaxed, I just assumed that was the root of the problem.

Thanks,
Cannon