Refresh FreeBSD Port?

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 13:12:49 GMT 2009

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:18:38 -0800
Corey Chandler <lists at sequestered.net> wrote:

>Any idea what the scoop is on porting the newer versions of
>MailScanner to FreeBSD?
>
>Tossed the port maintainer an email last night and haven't heard
>back-- 4.67 is OLD!

Maybe he has a day job! In any event, FBSD has just come out of a
'ports slush' condition. Over a thousand updated ports have been
released in the past 72 hours. I am personally waiting on an updated
one I submitted to be released.

In any event, have you offered your services to the port maintainer:

	j.koopmann at seceidos.de

He might appreciate it.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

If you hands are clean and your cause is just
and your demands are reasonable, at least it's a start.