General Thankyou (was: Re: Upgrade from 4.61.7 to 4.74.13-2)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 20:55:47 GMT 2009

2009/1/9 Dave Filchak <dave.filchak at senecac.on.ca>:
> Just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kai, Glenn and Scott and any I missed,
> for helping me with my MS Upgrade issues. As I said, it had been a while
> since I had dealt with this stuff so it was a bit of a learning curve. It
> all seems to be working pretty well now so I will be watching it closely
> over the next few days. Just need to do a bit of tweaking with the rules I
> think.
>
> As the version I was using was pretty old, is there anywhere I can find an
> explanation of the new config directives since 4.6.x ?

Well there are a few obvious places to look:-).
The change log: http://www.mailscanner.info/ChangeLog
In your MailScanner.conf ... Jules is very good at commenting that...
And there is a webbified version of that as well at
http://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html that might be
easier to use, for reference.

> Again, thank you everyone for your help.
>
> Dave
Glad to be of help.

Cheers
--