Andrew Chester is out of the office.

Andrew Chester Andrew.Chester at ukuvuma.co.za
Fri Jan 9 20:03:58 GMT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  2008/12/31 and will not return until
2009/01/19.

In case of emergency, please contact Ryan Bell on 0733182598, or Dawid Van
Heerden on 0827707919.

CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone.