Stops after RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET

Joe Garvey garvey at pushormitchell.com
Fri Jan 9 19:32:49 GMT 2009

My /etc/mail/spamassassin/spam.assassin.prefs.conf is a link to /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

I find it very confusing and lacking confidence in the system when the system provides a score for bl.spamcop.net and don't see any other results from any other rules.

I just want to make sure everything is working properly but my gut feeling is that it is not.

I also converted my bayes database to MySQL. After reviewing the conversion I noticed that I have no ham messages in the database. I am loading up some from various users to see if this will also make a difference as I find the Bayesian score usually shows a negative even for the most obvious spam.

Thanks

Joe