Outbound mal stuck

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Jan 9 19:25:35 GMT 2009

MailScanner a écrit :
> Hi Again,
>
> My mistake. It is still on the queue.
> I delete the file in /var/spool/mqueue but when run tail -20f /var/log/maillog and it is still trying to deleiver.
> I use sendmail.
>
> Any Idea?
>
> Thx.

If you're using sendmail (you didn't answer Bastian's question about
this), /var/spool/mqueue is the outqueue where MS puts emails after it
is done with them.  So you shouldn't be seeing anything about them
anymore, except for attempted delivery from sendmail.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste