Problem after Upgrade 4.72.1-1 to 4.74.15-1

Rob Kettle rob at kettle.org.uk
Thu Jan 8 19:41:56 GMT 2009

Hi,

been running a Centos 5 system with 4.72.1-1 for some time and last
night I upgraded to 4.74.15-1. The upgrade appeared to go OK.

However when I run MailScanner no mail is processed and if I look at
processes the MailScanner jobs show as [defunct] and are using high CPU.

After some playing around I've sound that the cause is the setting

Rebuild Bayes Every = 14400

MailScanner will only work if I set this to Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

Not sure why this is ?

regards
Rob

believed to be clean.