Barracude BRBL ??

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jan 7 21:16:30 GMT 2009

on 1-7-2009 12:43 PM traced spake the following:

> Scott Silva schrieb:
>> on 1-6-2009 4:54 PM Ken A spake the following:
>>
>> I guess nothing is perfect, and it is too bad that we have to jump
>> through all
>> these hoops just to stop some bastard from flooding your users with fake
>> v1 at gr@ spams. Just how many people are that stupid to actually BUY
>> something
>> from these bozo's?
>> I am in the wrong line of work!  ;-P
>>

> If just one of the million recipients is so stupid, the spammers are
> happy.

Then we need to beat that one guy!  ;-P
It has to be a guy, because why would a woman want v1 at gr@?

 Sending millions of mails is very low at cost I think when you
> have some botnets working for you. I read a few days ago that 1,5
> million addresses (maybe the most are "cold") only cost about 100-150US$.

It looks like selling the lists is the big business!

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and