Barracude BRBL ??

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Jan 6 22:23:07 GMT 2009

<snip>

> I did that too, and must say that 70-80% of all messages tagged by BRBL
> with a low test score are ham, the other 20-30% are really spam. With a
> low score that might be good to lift up the real spams, so that they
> don´t slip under the required SA score.
>
> But with this rate, I will never use this RBL in my policyd-weight setup.

Strange, because for the 24 or so hours I have been running it, I'm hitting
over 97% spam.

I haven't looked at the other 3 % to see if it is actually ham or FN's.

Good enough for me to add more than half a point, but not more than 3 points.

I don't want this one list too strong unless I can hit 100%.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and