Mail Scanned Several Times ....

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Jan 6 17:31:19 GMT 2009

Wim Savenberg wrote on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:19:05 +0100:

> I am facing a problem with Mailwatch & Mailscanner (4.66). All mails
> are scanned several times resulting in (serious) delays.
> Has anybody seen this problem before and most important how can it be solved ....

This has nothing to do with Mailwatch unless the data in Mailwatch is wrong. To
determine this check the data from Mailwatch against the data in your
mailscanner.log.
If it turns out that mail really gets scanned several times you may want to
provide a little bit of information about your system (at the moment I don't see
that you provided any) and think about when this started.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany