Could not open Bayes rebuild lock file /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Locks/MS.bayes.rebuild.lock, No such file or directory

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Tue Jan 6 14:13:27 GMT 2009

Le 06/01/2009 14:12, Kai Schaetzl a écrit :
> Bjørn T Johansen wrote on Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:16:34 +0100:
>
>> >  But MS.bayes.rebuild.lock is missing?
>
> right. Julian, we are talking here about the lock file for SA rebuilds,
> not about virus scanner lockfiles. It doesn't look like this file gets
> created by mailscanner_create_locks. Is it created for each SA run to make
> sure you do not timeout SA when it starts an automatic expire?

FWIW, I'm getting the same error logged on a fresh install of 4.74.13-2
on a new gentoo box (the gentoo ebuild is based on the tar.gz
distribution, and I've updated it to install the
mailscanner_create_locks file).

RPM users aren't reporting this AFAICT, so maybe there's an omission in
the tar.gz version of mailscanner_create_locks.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr