MailScanner --lint error

Greg J. McGreevy gmcgreevy at pwr-sys.com
Tue Jan 6 03:44:22 GMT 2009

Ok more issues I now have the following error when I run the test

Syntax error(s) in configuration file: at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1937
Unrecognised keyword "spamassassinprefsfile" at line 2789 at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1940
Warning: syntax errors in /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf. at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 1945

I added the list to the sa-update per your instructions but I have no idea to tell if it is in fact working any insight on this would be helpful also Rules do jour does not appear to be present in my install so I skipped those steps is that correct?

Also If I create a new User called spam and have all of my users forward their spam there to train bayes will that mess up the tests becuse they will be seen as all forwards?

I am kind off at my wits end with this and about to throw in the towel. I need professional help and am willing to pay yes that is correct pay real money to get this tuned. Please respond with your contact info and I can arrange remote access to the server.

Thanks,
Greg