totally OT: Mailing lists / reader program?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 20:47:41 GMT 2009

I use Thunderbird too, because I prefer the raw list and like to read
every post. But your alternatives include the newsgroup at Gmane (news
readers are very mature applications as they have been around for so
long), or even the RSS feed if you can find a thread-capable RSS reader
you prefer. I find it quite handy for quickly flicking through the list
on my iPhone.

On 5/1/09 18:37, traced at xpear.de wrote:
> Hi, just one little question;
> Are you reading lists with standard email progs like thunderbird,
> or are there other good programs, with better handling on the topics?
>
> Regards,
> Bastian

Jules

--