Barracude BRBL ??

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Jan 5 18:31:18 GMT 2009

on 1-4-2009 4:18 PM Daniel Straka spake the following:
> Richard,
>
> I've been using the BRBL for a few months now. No false positives reported yet,

however it rarely picks up any SPAM that spamcop.net and spamhaus-ZEN haven't

already picked up. But every little bit helps.

> Dan

Then it might be good for those of us that have been "outed" by spamhaus, but
don't have enough traffic to justify paying for a feed.
I will stick it in spamassassin with a low score for a month or two and see
how it hits for me.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and