MailScanner --lint error

Greg J. McGreevy gmcgreevy at pwr-sys.com
Sat Jan 3 22:23:57 GMT 2009

Thanks Julian everyone has been very helpful here.  I do however have some additional questions I need to fine tune the spamassassin/MailScanner to catch more SPAM it does not seem like it is catching very much. everything is installed with defaults any step by step tuning is appreciated. Also I went here http://corebsd.com/node/6 for the Mailwatch install for the Qaurantine release info (which made sense to me) but the entries I added brought me back here with the errors described earlier. I have since removed them.

Thanks Again,
Greg