Feature request: Multiple rules for MailScanner variable.

Jim Barber jim.barber at ddihealth.com
Fri Feb 27 01:18:36 GMT 2009

Hi Jules.

I have a CustomFunction that checks for users that are using SMTP AUTH.
eg:
    Spam Checks = &CheckSMTPAuth

The above will skip spam checks for anyone that has authenticated to our
mail server.

I also have entries in my MailScanner.conf file that refer to rules
files to turn off certain features for trusted networks.
eg:
    Also Find Numeric Phishing = %rules-dir%/phishing.rules

Where the /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner/rules/phishing.rules file will
contain entries like so:

    # Local host