Kind of OT: guess what I found!

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 16:04:33 GMT 2009

I was hunting around looking for some old sendmail mc files I wrote many
years ago. They appear to have been lost long ago, but look what I found
instead!

MailScanner version 1, even before it had the name MailScanner. It's a
grand total of 1,035 lines of Perl code, which is 20% smaller than the
previous oldest version I had found.

Anyway, for the archives, it is attached. Now you can see quite how
ropey some of my old code was back in May 2000 when all this got started
one long lunchtime.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng