sa-update question

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Sat Feb 14 09:25:47 GMT 2009

# Only un-comment this setting once you have proved that the sa-update
# cron job has run successfully and has created a directory structure
under
# the spamassassin directory within this one and has put some *.cf files
in
# there. Otherwise it will ignore all your current rules!
# The default location may be /var/opt on Solaris systems.
SpamAssassin Local State Dir = # /var/lib/spamassassin

The above works for me.

Cheers,

Phil