how to check everything is working

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Feb 12 18:48:52 GMT 2009

We're using openNMS to monitor our servers and switches.  Works great, but you have to invest the time to set it up.  Probably not much work for just a couple hosts.  Lots of work for dozens of servers, switches, routers etc.  But worth it...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500