selecting message that should go into MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:53:57 GMT 2009

2009/2/12 Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>:
> You did notice that he already fiddled with that and it didn't work for
> him? Why fiddle at all with this if you can skip scanning in MS very
No, I missed that...:). Am in a state of chock, since my employer
decided to lay off 1/3 of all employees... not me though.
Just doing the mailing list thing to have something to focus on other
than the situation at hand. Sigh.

> easily and still retain all the benefits (like seeing it in Mailwatch)? I
> don't see doing it in Postfix as a good way.
No argument. But letting PF do the thing would be quite workable
too... The normal "just one way more":-)

> Kai

Cheers
--
-- Glenn