selecting message that should go into MailScanner

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:26:41 GMT 2009

2009/2/12 Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>:
> I think you should direct your question to a postfix list if you want to
> do this in postfix. If you want to exemt mail in MS from scanning you want
> to use
> Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules
>
> Kai
Actually.... SInce Hugo van der Koij has made a very successful
"selective postfix" setup, and posted it here... this list isn't a bad
choice:-). At least not when it comes to finding that solution.
Basically one would replace the header checks with a rather specific
access map instead... Lets see if I can find the reference...
Here you go http://hugo.vanderkooij.org/email/mailscanner.htm#HOLD

(and yes, this was addressed both to Alessandro and you Kai:-):-)
Cheers
--
-- Glenn