includes question plus dcc

Andrew andrew at donehue.net
Wed Feb 11 12:20:25 GMT 2009

Thanks - I might clarify this further (into a specific dcc question).

When I run (as the same user  mailscanner runs as)
spamassassin -D -t < /tmp/test
DCC hits

2.2 DCC_CHECK              Listed in DCC
(http://rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/)

When I put the same email through mailscanner (via telnet), it doesn't
hit (and other emails don't hit, I checked the logs).

Is there a specific command i can test spamassassin with that emulates
the way mailscanner calls it?

I have used DCC in the past, and miss it now it isn't included  (it is
more effective than razor and pyzor, and is great when combined with
them to make 3 checks).

Thanks
Andrew