an sa learn problem?

lorenzo lorenzo at argroup.it
Thu Feb 5 16:03:32 GMT 2009

Glenn Steen ha scritto:
> 2009/2/5 lorenzo <lorenzo at argroup.it>:
>
>> Kai Schaetzl ha scritto:

>>> This error is harmless. I'm not exactly sure, when it happens, though. Saw
>>> it recently on one machine and made it disappear quickly, but wasn't sure
>>> how I did that. Check the ownership of quarantine files and what you set in
>>> MailScanner.conf. There's probably a mismatch, so that the learning happens
>>> as user root.
>>>
>>> Kai
>>>

>> in my mailscanner:
>> quarantine user = root
>> quarantine group = apache
>> quarantine permission = 0660
>> run as user = postfix
>> run as group = postfix
>>
>> my quarantine folder:
>> user = postfix
>> group = apache
>> permission: r/w user rws group
>>
>> i have to change quarantine user?
>>

> If you indeed run Postfix, your quarantine user is wrong. It should be
> set to "postfix", and the permissions on the quarantine (and all
> files/directories under it) should be amended accordingly.
> As is, the error (harmless or not) stem from that misconfig.
>
> Cheers

i change the quarantine user to postfix but is still doing the same error:

SA Learn: config: path "/root/.spamassassin" is inaccessible: Permission
denied, Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

i also restart mailscanner and apache.
the quarantine folder and files have the same permessions. postfix:apache

--
Lorenzo Santi
aura srl

believed to be clean.