MailScanner 4.74.16 Debug

Justin Ellis resium at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:55:46 GMT 2009

Good Morning All,

I'm running into an issue that I'm not really sure what the root cause of
is.

My queue's were moving slowly yesterday, and today are not moving at all.
The setup is:

Postfix 2.4 with MailScanner 4.74.16 running on RH5.

Running MailScanner in debug mode nets me the following error:
Can't call method "print" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/PFDiskStore.pm line 734

The PFDiskStore file has not been modified, but here are it's contents as
well:

# Write a message to a filehandle
sub WriteEntireMessage {
  my($this, $message, $handle) = @_;

  # Write the whole message in RFC822 format to the filehandle.
  # That means 1 CR-terminated line for every N record in the file.
  my $b= Body->new( $this->{inhdhandle} );
  if ($b) {
    $b->Start(1); # 1 says we want the headers as well as the body
    my $line;
    print STDERR "WriteEntireMessage\n";
    while(defined($line = $b->Next())) {
      $handle-> print($line . "\n");
      #print STDERR "BODY:  $line\n";
    }
    $b->Done();
  }
}

This may not be all of the information you need, but I couldn't think of
anything else to add.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!