REJECT RBL at MTA level

Paul Simpkin paul.simpkin at hitec-systems.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 11:56:53 GMT 2009

Thank you soooo much!

From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Randal,
Phil
Sent: 04 February 2009 11:42
To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: RE: REJECT RBL at MTA level

In /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, do something like

FEATURE(`enhdnsbl', `bl.spamcop.net',`"554 Rejected " $&{client_addr} "
found in bl.spamcop.net - http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?"$&{client_addr}',
`t')dnl

FEATURE(`enhdnsbl',`cbl.abuseat.org',`"554 Rejected " $&{client_addr} "
found in cbl.abuseat.org - http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip="
$&{client_addr}',`t'\)dnl

(or use zen.spamhaus.org)

Then make -C /etc/mail

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
Herefordshire Council | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T. Services
email: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of the
individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material protected
by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this e-mail in error, you are advised that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately
and destroy all copies of it.

  _____