Sophos & ClamAV + Sanesecurity

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Wed Dec 23 16:37:27 GMT 2009

Have you put the scores in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf file?

Such as this for example -

header SPAMVIRUSJurlblAuto
X-WHATEVERYOURORGNAMEIS-MailScanner-SpamVirus-Report =~
/Sanesecurity.Jurlbl.Auto/i
score SPAMVIRUSJurlblAuto 3.0

It should then score it.

I did send an email around with my configuration, these are spam viruses
so need to be tagged with some sort of score.

I can resend it if this is what you need?

Rich