OT: extraordinary amount of spam to one domain

Jeff Mills jeff.mills at sydneytech.com.au
Tue Dec 22 20:40:36 GMT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info [mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Kai Schaetzl
Sent: Tuesday, 22 December 2009 10:31 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: OT: extraordinary amount of spam to one domain

and the recipient addresses all exist?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

No they don't exist, but I'm not doing recipient checking because the server is not on the same site as exchange and don't want to increase traffic by recipient checking 50 odd domains.
At my old job, I used to pull the addresses from active directory into a recipient file for postfix. That worked very well, but that was on the same site.