(no subject)

Vernon Webb logs at comp-wiz.com
Tue Dec 22 01:24:52 GMT 2009

Lately I have been getting these messages from MailSacnner. Can anyone tell
me what this means and who to stop it. I suppose I should mention that I
know these emails are liget.

MailScanner was attacked by a Denial Of Service attack, and has therefore
deleted this part of the message. Please contact your e-mail providers for
more information if you need it, giving them the whole of this report.
Attack in:
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/30160/nBM1BPFZ031124/nmsg-30160-10.html

Thanks

dangerous content by comp-wiz.com, and is
believed to be clean.