taint mode perl problem under freebsd (fixed)

mog lists at elasticmind.net
Fri Dec 18 10:47:29 GMT 2009

Forgot to add this before sending... Also want to say thanks to the
people on the list who helped in testing and identifying the taint mode
problem. It means MailScanner and Perl can finally work as they should
on FreeBSD and I, for one, greatly appreciate it.

Might as well wish everyone a Merry Christmas (hell, it's snowing!) and
a Happy New Year while I'm at it :-D

Kind regards,
mog