Mailscanner changes mail unique ID

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Wed Dec 9 12:02:44 GMT 2009

Postfix uses inode numbers for the queue ID. This means that when
Mailscanner has processed the email and needs to copy it back into the
queue for sending a new inode will be used and that will become the new
queue ID.

So, regretfully, the short answer is no, it's not possible.

Stef
--
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Standard Disclaimer: http://www.aoc-uk.com/16.asp

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Batley Technology Centre, Grange Road,
Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. GB734421454