Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Edward Dam damfam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:48:25 GMT 2009

Thanks Steve, but that would reject all mail from aol.com

What I want to do, is for a specific user on my domain (user1 at example.com)
allow said user to ONLY send/receive to a specific domain (foo.com)

Every other user (user2, 3 ,5 @ example.com) should be able to send/receive
mail to anywhere, INCLUDING foo.com