Email Address allowed delivery from single domain

Edward Dam damfam at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:11:37 GMT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought of that, but have not found a way
to do so with Sendmail's config that can be as granular as affecting a
specific user only (rather than system wide) - which is why I'm turning to
MailScanner, as it is a lot more flexible.
If anyone has any thought as to doing it at the MTA level, I'm all ears.