Spam Actions bounce

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Dec 1 21:06:38 GMT 2009

----Original Message----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Frank
Cusack Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 1:43 PM To: MailScanner discussion
Subject: RE: Spam Actions bounce

> On December 1, 2009 1:07:15 PM -0500 Rick Cooper <rcooper at dwford.com>
> wrote:

I agree, there should be no distinction, but there are those who feel if
they tag at, say 6 and the spam hits 7 or 8 it might be a fp and bounce. I
prefer quarantine and notify user if they feel like checking... Most can
tell from sender and subject if it's something they want or not and don't
even bother to pickup the message.

believed to be clean.