"include path-to-conf-files" in 4.78.9

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Thu Aug 27 02:30:25 IST 2009

I hate to spoil your holiday but I tried 4.78.12 and still found some
issues.

1)	In my configuration I am using all of the default values in
MailScanner.conf for these headers and %org-name% is not being inserted:

Information Header
ID Header
Spam Header
Envelope From Header

Don't know if this is true for all default Headers that don't get
overridden.

2)	I did not get "Spam Score Header" inserted even though "Spam Score
= yes".

3)	In my include I have %report-dir% = /etc/MailScanner/reports/
myreports, this is not being overridden I am getting the default
reports.

4)	Putting the MTA in an include file breaks /etc/sysconfig/
MailScanner as it's extracting the MTA from /etc/MailScanner/
MailScanner.conf.

That's all I've found so far.

Mike