Email with chinese writing saying No Program Allowed

Paul housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 10:39:17 IST 2009

Hi

I have someone sending me an email with chinese writing in it.

The problem is mailscanner blocks it as it thinks its a program - No
programs allowed (msg-10911-621.txt)

I ran the file command on the quarantined file and it does indeed think
its an program

[root at venice n7OEIC6o017365]# file msg-10911-621.txt
msg-10911-621.txt: COM executable for DOS

But it just contains chinese characters.

This seems to be happening on quite a few emails with chinese writing in
them - has anyone seen this before? or got a solution to stop them being
blocked?

Kind Regards

Paul