Localhost forgery

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Aug 20 19:14:10 IST 2009

No - I have three inbound SMTP gateways, which point to an Exchange server.  It sends outbound directly.  Maybe time to set up either set up a outbound relay host?  If I watermark them on mx-out will the inbound mx hosts all queue off the same watermark?

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500