Logwatch being marked as virus

Jim Wirtz jdwirtz at cox.net
Mon Aug 17 19:52:35 IST 2009

Thanks Gleen....

That fixed it!.. took a couple trys before I realized this was where I
wanted NO as the final option.
That No I didn't want it scanned, but yes to the default action.

/etc/MailScanner/rules/virus.scanning.rules

FromOrTo:       root at thismachine.com no
From0rTo:       reports at anothermachine.com no
FromOrTo:       default         yes