[OT] Does anybody use MailScanner with Zimbra ?

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Wed Aug 12 16:28:19 IST 2009

Hi Mike,

I have been running RC1-NE for the last few weeks without any real issues TBH. I now have MS and Zimbra working pretty well for 1) Shared Bayes 2) B/W Lists 3) Junk folders. Final step will be the integration of Quarantine. I have completely disabled the AV/AS capabilities within ZCS and solely use MS.

Best Regards,

----- "Mike Wallace" <mike at mlrw.com> wrote:
> I am running 5.07 and building a new server.

Is 6.0 RC 1 ready for prime time or should I stick with 5.0.18?