mailscanner-mrtg: ERROR: mail, spam and virus counters not fully initialised.

Jens Potthast Jens.Potthast at innovation.uni-bremen.de
Fri Aug 7 12:17:03 IST 2009

Somehow I can't get this to work. What I did:
- installed mailscanner-mrtg 0.11.00 (runs ok, only a minor bug with 'uptime' dir not
found)
- installed mailscanner-mrtg from cvs over existing 0.11.00 installation

Now I get this "ERROR: mail, spam and virus counters not fully initialised." thing.
Guess it has something to do with spamdeleted (being 'u').

And here is all the stuff, I forgot to mention (shame on me! :-)):
MailScanner 4.77 is running on CentOS 5.3 with postfix 2.3.3.

Can anyone help, please?

Regards,
Jens