Question about Spear.Phishing.Rules script

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Aug 2 16:46:33 IST 2009

Jules Field wrote:

>Wipe the cache (under /var/cache somewhere, it's in the script), and run
>it again.

I did that and it retrieved all the files
http://www.mailscanner.tv/emails.2009-30.1 through
http://www.mailscanner.tv/emails.2009-30.232 and rebuilt the cache,
but I still get

Failed to retrieve http://www.mailscanner.tv/emails.2009-30.227 at ...

Note that this file really doesn't exist. As I said, if I try to get it
in a browser, I get a 404 - not found.