Preventing multiple signatures in email conversation?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 20:42:28 IST 2009

On 30/04/2009 20:16, Anthony Cartmell wrote:
>> Okay, I will go with that. But it's going to be in the next beta, not
>> in tomorrow's stable release. Sorry guys, but too late to change the
>> code now.
>
> I think the <a id="mailscanner" /> one is most likely to be ignored by
> mail clients. The <div> and <span> options might affect display a little.
That would be easier for me to implement, and a lot faster, as I already
process <a> tags anyway.

Do you want to let me know when you've all agreed what it should be?
Tell me what I should look for, and what I should do when I find it.

Jules

--
Julian Field MEng CITP CEng

Contact me at Jules at Jules.FM