MailScanner slowwing down

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Thu Apr 30 11:50:24 IST 2009

The unknown recipients would solve a lot of the problems.

I'm not sure if I can get my head around this though.

The Server has some local domains with pop3 and the big domains I relay on
to their Exchange Server.

I'd love to put all the valid exchange users in a file and allow the system
to only accept for thes valid addresses, but is there an easy way?  So my
exchange domains I lookup a file of addresses and other local I use the
access file?

Thanks