4.76.22

Michael Van Der Beek michael at cyber-mage.com
Tue Apr 28 22:59:53 IST 2009

Hi Julian,

I think you misunderstand. What I'm saying is some people don't have a
choice to go to 5.3 directly because
there is no 5.3 distribution for them to install, because the hosting
provider doesn't have 5.3 available yet.
So they have to do a yum upgrade/update if the want to go to 5.3.

I did not mean that you must upgrade to 5.3. As the others have said its
a simple yum upgrade command.

Regards,

Michael