4.76.22

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Apr 28 13:33:58 IST 2009

Julian Field wrote on Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:56:21 +0100:

> I have just released a new beta, this will be one of the last before the
> next stable release.
> Please test it, as I have optimised the processing-messages database
> code, and fixed one or two little bugs. The Change Log will tell you all
> the details.

upgraded from 4.75.9. No problems so far. These options got added:
Added new: Web Bug Replacement = http://www.mailscanner.tv/1x1spacer.gif
Added new: Archives Are = zip rar ole
Added new: Archives: Allow Filenames =
Added new: Archives: Deny Filenames =
Added new: Archives: Filename Rules = %etc-
dir%/archives.filename.rules.conf
Added new: Archives: Allow Filetypes =
Added new: Archives: Allow File MIME Types =
Added new: Archives: Deny Filetypes =
Added new: Archives: Deny File MIME Types =
Added new: Archives: Filetype Rules = %etc-
dir%/archives.filetype.rules.conf
Added new: Lockfile Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Locks

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany